Happy new year 2019🎉

My goals. 

Morning Routine: 
Wake up, get dressed. In the morning my skin gets very dry so I put on some lotion and Move On and I'll make my bed. I also like to vacuum to keep the floors tidy and make sure there is nothing out of place.

I try very hard to but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Sometimes it's good to treat yourself which is why I am going to share a recipe for a homemade sugar scrub
Brown Bunny Sugar Scrub
1. One cup of sugar. 
2. Add oil until do you like the consistency. 
3. Add the essential oil's of your choice. 
4. This part is optional add food coloring of your choice. Not a lot. 
5. Enjoy your self you deserve it. 😘


You know how whenever your on vacay and you don't have a toothbrush holder...
all you need is a clip and viola:


 how cool is that. Then no mess or germies😄


One thing you should always do is put shampoo on the top of your head because that's where all the oil comes out and conditioner goes on the bottom to help Detangle. 😘 These are the products I use. The Aveeno cleaner complexion is for my face (Because it's always good to wash your face).



Now onto the breakfast here we go... Here is a fast and easy delicious smoothie recipe. 
All you need are strawberries, raspberries, banana and milk 
Then you blend them all together.



I love food # I love to eat 😍



After breakfast and all that then I'll do my hair. You know how you can go to the store and buy super expensive hair pens that look nice, not anymore cause I'm gonna be showing you haw to make some. All you have to do is take a nail polish and a hairpin and make your own design👍

Simply paint on and let dry. Then I'm done.


Love you guys😘

Do amazing things!
Always,
Brown Bunny🐰


Brown Bunny🐰

Comments

  1. What a great post! I am definitely going to use that paper clip trick, who knew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to love your mom as much as I do😍

KonMari Teen Room Declutter