KonMari Teen Room Declutter

Before:Help me!

OK, my life is crazy right now and I'm gonna show you some pictures of my bedroom... I share a bedroom with three other siblings so it's really messy.



Here are some tips to help you get in the cleaning mood:
 1. Listen to music. Upbeat music really gets me going, that always helps me a ton😜 

2. Another thing is tell yourself you love cleaning and it'll help you want to clean more, it helped me a whole lot. I just said over and over again, "I love Cleaning. I love Cleaning. I love Cleaning." and it helps me a whole bunch even though we might not love cleaning😱 

3. Another tip is to use things that smell really good like cleaning products.
  I love using Mrs. Meyers (The Basil scent is fresh and clean). things that smell good just make me so happy😀

We're fixing to move into our new house so we're gonna have to D clutter our entire house before we move. We're gonna be trying, my family and I, cleaning out the house so that will have a month of clean and decluttered home to live in until we move🤗


It's also good to keep your counters clean so that it doesn't take up more clutter
Obviously I need to work on that😅

After 🤗


Here's my awesome mom. Check out her blog at Adoring creations. 😘 

Yes! I'm finally getting my life organized you should do it to 😍 
Do amazing things😘


Always,
Brown Bunny🐰




Comments

  1. Great tips! I found your blog through your mother's blog after reading the post on Messianic Seders. Something I sometimes do for motivation is to reframe my thinking - I'm redecorating - not cleaning! Great blog post! Shabbat Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to love your mom as much as I do😍